• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
myeasyunlock.com

Local Source (Auto Selling)

i dont know if this is a bug or feedback but i feel its not right...

when i connect the local source in imei services, i can make bulk order like, 1,2,2,4,5 and it will send me 5 replies

but when i connect the local soure in Server Service, if i put 1 quality it will send me 1 reply. and if i put 8 quality it will still send me 1 reply.. 

thank you and more power.

best update ever..

7 minutes ago, myeasyunlock.com said:

i dont know if this is a bug or feedback but i feel its not right...

when i connect the local source in imei services, i can make bulk order like, 1,2,2,4,5 and it will send me 5 replies

but when i connect the local soure in Server Service, if i put 1 quality it will send me 1 reply. and if i put 8 quality it will still send me 1 reply.. 

thank you and more power.

best update ever..

Thanks for reporting, it is because server order with quantity 8 is 1 order, and it is being replied with 1 reply. If you put 8 orders on server service you will get 8 replies

3 minutes ago, Avik Aghajanyan said:

Thanks for reporting, it is because server order with quantity 8 is 1 order, and it is being replied with 1 reply. If you put 8 orders on server service you will get 8 replies

yes thats true.. in server order 1 order 1 reply.. i guess its not a problem at all and it much safer. :) thank you for fast reply.

2 minutes ago, myeasyunlock.com said:

yes thats true.. in server order 1 order 1 reply.. i guess its not a problem at all and it much safer. :) thank you for fast reply.

Thanks to you for your thoughts, we will discuss that behaviour and follow the usage of that new feature. And after some more time of usage if you will find out that it has to work in different way, please request it as improvement, and we will implement it.

5 minutes ago, Avik Aghajanyan said:

Thanks to you for your thoughts, we will discuss that behaviour and follow the usage of that new feature. And after some more time of usage if you will find out that it has to work in different way, please request it as improvement, and we will implement it.

Yes i will.. thank you again

now i been testing.. then the problem is if i put Quality = 2 in server service then i only recved 1 reply with 1 key but the credit deduction is 2 quality... you can check. thank you

We are thinking to put a setting for service to allow only 1 quantity at a time in such cases

Just now, myeasyunlock.com said:

in server service 1 quality default yes.. in imei services supported bulk...

Bulk is different, it is creating many orders at once, it will remain as is. But for server services and products we will make to remove quantity field, if it is connected to local source. To be able to receive 1 order and 1 quantity at a time. Will it make sense?

So basically as soon as you will choose source as "Local source" for service or product, it's quantity field will be hidden for users, and will set quantity = 1 as default

Just now, Avik Aghajanyan said:

Bulk is different, it is creating many orders at once, it will remain as is. But for server services and products we will make to remove quantity field, if it is connected to local source. To be able to receive 1 order and 1 quantity at a time. Will it make sense?

So basically as soon as you will choose source as "Local source" for service or product, it's quantity field will be hidden for users, and will set quantity = 1 as default

thats awesome.. it will solve the problem :)

thats awesome.. it will solve the problem :)

Great :) so it will be in next update. But I'm thinking maybe we will do in another way: If user inputs quantity = 5 for example, script will automatically create 5 orders with quantity = 1.

Let us know please which version do you like, as this feature is added based on your request :)

2 minutes ago, Avik Aghajanyan said:

Great :) so it will be in next update. But I'm thinking maybe we will do in another way: If user inputs quantity = 5 for example, script will automatically create 5 orders with quantity = 1.

Let us know please which version do you like, as this feature is added based on your request :)

and i am grateful for that and i am sure many of your users too.. :)

"Great :) so it will be in next update. But I'm thinking maybe we will do in another way: If user inputs quantity = 5 for example, script will automatically create 5 orders with quantity = 1."

this will be great as sometimes users need to order quality and want to save time..

1 minute ago, myeasyunlock.com said:

and i am grateful for that and i am sure many of your users too.. :)

"Great :) so it will be in next update. But I'm thinking maybe we will do in another way: If user inputs quantity = 5 for example, script will automatically create 5 orders with quantity = 1."

this will be great as sometimes users need to order quality and want to save time..

OK, so we will try the last version, and test it, if it will have any issues, we will make the version with 1 quantity limit. ok?

The only issue there is incoming API orders. So if we will separate orders by quantity, and you will get a single API order with quantity = 5, you will have 5 orders, but reseller's system will try to get result for it's single order. It can't get 5 order replies for 1 order. So need to resolve that part also

1 minute ago, Avik Aghajanyan said:

The only issue there is incoming API orders. So if we will separate orders by quantity, and you will get a single API order with quantity = 5, you will have 5 orders, but reseller's system will try to get result for it's single order. It can't get 5 order replies for 1 order. So need to resolve that part also

you are right. hmmmmm.. what could be the solution? as the order will be replied automatically by the api..

you are right. hmmmmm.. what could be the solution? as the order will be replied automatically by the api..

The only solution here is to leave order’s quantity as is, and try to get that much replies. And if you will not have that much unused replies, leave order status as Waiting action. Like if you receive an order with quantity = 5, it will get 5 replies and combine them reply per line. But in case you get an order where quantity = 5, but you have 3 unused replies, it will not use any of them and leave order status “Waiting action”.

Let us know please if it is ok for you

3 minutes ago, Avik Aghajanyan said:

Like if you receive an order with quantity = 5, it will get 5 replies and combine them reply per line. But in case you get an order where quantity = 5, but you have 3 unused replies, it will not use any of them and leave order status “Waiting action”.

if understand it right. you will quality as it is (open). so if a customer order a server service with quality = 4. then, it will combine a 4 replies and send it as 1 order? secondly, if my auto replies is dont have enough quality it will pend the orders? this is by user in website and by Api connection? i hope you understand my english

if understand it right. you will quality as it is (open). so if a customer order a server service with quality = 4. then, it will combine a 4 replies and send it as 1 order? secondly, if my auto replies is dont have enough quality it will pend the orders? this is by user in website and by Api connection? i hope you understand my english

Exactly, he will get his same order automatically replied with 4 codes inside. But if you will not have enough "unused" replies, that order will remain pending

1 minute ago, Avik Aghajanyan said:

Exactly, he will get his same order automatically replied with 4 codes inside. But if you will not have enough "unused" replies, that order will remain pending

i think this the best solution as the only problem is when stocks is not enough :) any way the imei service api connection has no problem like thise right? if api orders bulk he will get bulk as well?

i think this the best solution as the only problem is when stocks is not enough :) any way the imei service api connection has no problem like thise right? if api orders bulk he will get bulk as well?

Yes sure, everything will work as expected (via Web and API), the only problem will be not enough stock, as you mentioned, but it is not a problem also, that order will remain pending like any other order which is not connected to local source, or you don't have any "unused" replies. So you can reply them manually